Ticket #1545 (closed defect: fixed)
Tab-expansion of ~/
|Reported by:||a.panov||Owned by:||winnie|
|Branch state:||Votes for changeset:||committed-master|
Tab-expansion of ~/ (home directory) in command line replaces it with \~/ . For example there is ~/doc/ directory.
Typesetting "ls \~/do" + Alt+Tab in command line replaces it with "ls \~/doc/". The executio of the latter gives the error message "ls: cannot access ~/doc/: No such file or directory".
Before mc did not change ~/ by \~/ .
- Owner set to slavazanko
- Status changed from new to accepted
- Milestone changed from 4.7 to 4.7.0-pre2
- Owner changed from slavazanko to winnie
- severity changed from no branch to on review
- Votes for changeset changed from angel_il to angel_il iNode
- severity changed from on review to approved
- Status changed from accepted to testing
- Resolution set to fixed
- severity changed from approved to merged