Ticket #1466 (reopened defect)
leaves EMPTY temporary directories behind on exit: /tmp/mc-$USER/
|Reported by:||narcan||Owned by:|
|Branch state:||no branch||Votes for changeset:|
"mc doesn't remove its temporary directory on exit, it
leaves /tmp/mc-$USER/ behind"
This is annoying on servers with a big uptime and several users accounts.
Maybe add an option to choose between "remove" or "not remove" temp files on exit?
This is the original bug report:
- Status changed from new to closed
- Resolution set to duplicate
- Status changed from closed to reopened
- Resolution duplicate deleted
- Summary changed from leaves temporary directories behind on exit: /tmp/mc-$USER/ to leaves EMPTY temporary directories behind on exit: /tmp/mc-$USER/