Ticket #408 (closed enhancement: fixed)
Editor menu must be simple
|Reported by:||angel_il||Owned by:||angel_il|
|Branch state:||Votes for changeset:||committed-master|
Description (last modified by angel_il) (diff)
...strictly speaking, i kinda disagree with the "enhancement".
it's true that menu entries make the functions more discoverable.
otoh, having a menu entry for every action completely crowds the menu, which makes it a) simply too big for smaller terminals...
at now menu command overloaded and must be cutted.
new sub menu Format
|Format paragraph M-p|
|Paste output of... M-u|
|External Formatter F19|
|Go to line... M-l|
|Go to matching bracket M-b|
|Insert literal... C-q|
|Refresh screen C-l|
|'ispell' spell check C-p|
- severity set to no branch
- Milestone changed from future releases to 4.7.0-pre3
- Version changed from 4.6.2 to master
- Milestone changed from 4.7.0-pre3 to 4.7.0-pre4
comment:13 Changed 7 years ago by andrew_b
- Votes for changeset changed from slavazanko to slavazanko andrew_b
- severity changed from on review to approved
comment:14 Changed 7 years ago by angel_il
- Status changed from accepted to testing
- Votes for changeset changed from slavazanko andrew_b to commited-master
- Resolution set to fixed
- severity changed from approved to merged