Ticket #383 (closed defect: fixed)
Autocompletion in editor don't work
|Reported by:||slavazanko||Owned by:||slavazanko|
|Branch state:||Votes for changeset:|
1) open new file for edit (shift+F4)
2) type 'Teststring', press 'Enter'
3) type 'Test' and press Esc,Tab (alt+tab)
Must be autocompleted to 'Teststring', but nothing do.
Also, autocomplete works inly with English words (0-9a-zA-Z mask). I think, need rework.
- Status changed from new to accepted
- Keywords review added
- Keywords rework added; review vote-styx removed
comment:13 Changed 7 years ago by angel_il
- Keywords review vote-andrew_b vote-angel_il added; rework removed
comment:15 Changed 7 years ago by slavazanko
- Status changed from accepted to testing
- Keywords commited-master added; review vote-andrew_b vote-angel_il approved removed
- Resolution set to fixed
- Blocked By 419 removed