Ticket #2848 (closed defect: fixed)
4.8.3 mcedit mc.keymap not read ?
|Reported by:||mcuser1||Owned by:||andrew_b|
|Branch state:||merged||Votes for changeset:||committed-master committed-stable|
please can you verify:
actually I wanted to use emacs key mappings with the internal mc-edit and I changed my ~/.config/mc/mc.keymap file accordingly to the new style
But it seems the changes are not adopted by restarting mc.
In my debian system I'm using the wheezy version 3:4.8.3-3 of mc.
I also compiled the source for 4.8.3. No change in the behaviour.
I also tried to override the keymap with at least 5 different methods as suggested in the man-pages.
haven't checked for viewer, menu, etc. .. for now just complaining mcedit
thanks in advance for any suggestions
- Owner set to andrew_b
- Status changed from new to accepted
- Component changed from mcedit to mc-config-ini
- Keywords stable-candidate added
- Milestone changed from 4.8 to 4.8.5
- Votes for changeset changed from slavazanko to slavazanko angel_il
- Branch state changed from on review to approved
- Status changed from accepted to testing
- Votes for changeset changed from slavazanko angel_il to committed-master
- Resolution set to fixed
- Branch state changed from approved to merged