Ticket #2813 (closed defect: fixed)
Panelize command doesn't work for certain search results
|Reported by:||birdie||Owned by:||andrew_b|
|Branch state:||merged||Votes for changeset:||committed-master committed-stable|
In fedora 17 distro under the "Packages" directory there are 26 other directories (named "a" ... "z") containing lots of files.
Find "*.rpm" command finds 3349 files, however when I try to panelize the results, I always get just 127 files from the first subdirectory ("a").
See the attached file for a complete directory listing.
- Owner set to andrew_b
- Keywords stable-candidate added
- Status changed from new to accepted
- Branch state changed from no branch to on review
- Votes for changeset changed from angel_il to angel_il slavazanko
- Branch state changed from on review to approved
- Status changed from accepted to testing
- Keywords stable-candidate removed
- Votes for changeset changed from angel_il slavazanko to committed-master committed-stable
- Resolution set to fixed
- Branch state changed from approved to merged