Ticket #2736 (closed defect: fixed)
MC deletes the wrong file
|Reported by:||nfl||Owned by:||andrew_b|
|Branch state:||merged||Votes for changeset:||committed-master committed-stable|
What version of Midnight Commander is used?
What steps will reproduce the problem?
1, Switch off delete confirmation.
2, Go to a directory with two files: "junk" and "vital".
3, Outside MC, delete "junk".
4, In MC, press F8 on "junk".
What is the expected output?
MC presents some error message that "junk" does not exist.
What do you see instead?
MC deletes "vital".
If you enable delete confirmation then MC asks if you want to delete "vital", but people don't expect such a tricky question.
- Keywords stable-candidate added
- Status changed from new to accepted
- Owner set to andrew_b
- Branch state changed from no branch to on review
- Milestone changed from Future Releases to 4.8.2
- Votes for changeset changed from angel_il to angel_il slavazanko
- Branch state changed from on review to approved
- Status changed from accepted to testing
- Votes for changeset changed from angel_il slavazanko to committed-master
- Resolution set to fixed
- Branch state changed from approved to merged
- Status changed from testing to closed
- Keywords stable-candidate removed
- Votes for changeset changed from committed-master to committed-master committed-stable