Ticket #2710 (closed defect: fixed)
Cannot open an edit zero-length file from VFS in editor.
|Reported by:||andrew_b||Owned by:||angel_il|
|Branch state:||merged||Votes for changeset:||committed-master committed-stable|
Description (last modified by andrew_b) (diff)
What version of Midnight Commander is used?
Bug was introduced in changeset:bf7675246ffaf06ab42d00d8af03a21de6f79a89 (mc-4.8.0-pre1).
What steps will reproduce the problem?
- touch test.txt
- tar cf test.tar test.txt
- Place cursor on test.tar and press Enter to enter to the archive.
- Place cursor on test.txt and press F4 to open file in editor.
What is the expected output?
File is opened in editor.
What do you see instead?
- Keywords stable-candidate added
- Votes for changeset set to andrew_b
- Status changed from new to assigned
- Votes for changeset changed from andrew_b to andrew_b slavazanko
- Branch state changed from on review to approved
- Votes for changeset changed from andrew_b slavazanko to committed-master
- Branch state changed from approved to merged
- Status changed from assigned to testing
- Resolution set to fixed