Ticket #2684 (closed defect: fixed)
Display corruption in panels after window shrink
|Reported by:||egmont||Owned by:||angel_il|
|Branch state:||merged||Votes for changeset:||committed-master committed-stable|
- Go to a directory with more than a screenful of files.
- With the down arrow, place the cursor on the file that is currently visible at the bottom of the panel. (Example: if you have files named "a", "b", ... "z", and your terminal is 80x24, then you may for example see the entries from ".." (up-dir) to "n". Place the cursor over file "n" in this case.)
- Resize the window to be 1 line shorter.
- Expected behavior: the file listing should be scrolled so that the currently selected file ("n" in our example) is visible (e.g. show files from "a" to "n").
- Actual behavior: entries from ".." to "m" are shown, the cursor line disappears.
- Place the cursor on the file that's the second from the bottom (e.g. if you see entries from ".." to "n", place the cursor on "m").
- Resize the window in a single step to be 2 lines shorter. (If your window manager doesn't support this operation, then as a workaround, on top of ticket #2678's changes, you can enter the builtin viewer, resize there and then quit the viewer.)
- Expected behavior: as above
- Actual behavior: entries from "a" to "m" are shown and "m" is highlighted, so far this is okay, but then "m" is printed again where the separator line between the file list and the mini status should be.
Scenario 3, 4, etc.: Place the cursor on the 3rd (4th, etc.) visible file from the bottom, and shrink by 3 (4, etc. respectively) lines in one step. Actual behavior: as in scenario 2.
- Status changed from new to accepted
- Owner set to angel_il
- Branch state changed from no branch to on review
- Milestone changed from Future Releases to 4.8.2
- Keywords stable-candidate added
- Votes for changeset set to andrew_b
- Votes for changeset changed from andrew_b to andrew_b angel_il
- Branch state changed from on review to approved
comment:10 Changed 4 years ago by andrew_b
- Status changed from accepted to testing
- Votes for changeset changed from andrew_b angel_il to committed-master
- Resolution set to fixed
- Branch state changed from approved to merged