Ticket #2586 (closed defect: fixed)
Extended keybingings are broken
|Reported by:||andrew_b||Owned by:||andrew_b|
|Branch state:||merged||Votes for changeset:||committed-master committed-stable|
Description (last modified by andrew_b) (diff)
There are two bugs with extended keybingings in mcedit.
- ctrl-x in default keymap is used twice:
- Extended shortcuts like ctrl-x ctrl-x or ctrl-x alt-x are available but extended shortcuts like ctrl-x x are not.
- Status changed from new to accepted
- Keywords stable-candidate added
- Owner set to andrew_b
- Branch state changed from no branch to on review
- Votes for changeset changed from slavazanko to slavazanko angel_il
- Branch state changed from on review to approved
- Status changed from accepted to testing
- Votes for changeset changed from slavazanko angel_il to committed-master
- Resolution set to fixed
- Branch state changed from approved to merged
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.