Ticket #2401 (closed defect: fixed)
Problems with ftp on NAS synology devices based on Marvell mv5281 ARM processor
|Reported by:||zyxmon||Owned by:||zaytsev|
|Branch state:||Votes for changeset:||committed-master committed-stable|
I am not sure it is a bug.
Here is a small report.
I have crosscompiled mc for different platforms (cpu's) for NAS synology using patch from ticket http://www.midnight-commander.org/ticket/2282
One of the users with arm cpu reported that ftp vfs does not work and suggested me to change the line in ftpfs.c:
hints.ai_flags = AI_ADDRCONFIG;
hints.ai_flags = 1;
ftp vfs with this change works for him.
Here is his post (in Russian)
See also some posts after this one.
PS I've used sources 4.7.4 from https://www.midnight-commander.org/downloads
comment:10 Changed 6 years ago by andrew_b
- Summary changed from Problems with ftp vfs to Problems with ftp on NAS synology devices based on Marvell mv5281 ARM processor
comment:11 Changed 6 years ago by zaytsev
- Status changed from new to accepted
- Owner set to zaytsev
- Version changed from 4.7.4 to master
comment:20 Changed 5 years ago by andrew_b
- Votes for changeset changed from slavazanko to slavazanko andrew_b
- severity changed from no branch to approved
- Milestone changed from 4.8 to 4.8.0-pre1
comment:23 Changed 5 years ago by zaytsev
- Votes for changeset changed from slavazanko andrew_b to committed-master
- severity changed from approved to merged
comment:26 Changed 5 years ago by zaytsev
- Status changed from accepted to testing
- Keywords stable-candidate removed
- Votes for changeset changed from committed-master to committed-master committed-stable
- Resolution set to fixed