Ticket #1963 (closed defect: fixed)
ISO9660 VFS doesn't recognize Joliet extension (losing long filenames)
|Reported by:||wjaguar||Owned by:||andrew_b|
|Branch state:||Votes for changeset:||committed-master|
The version of ISO9660 VFS in mc 22.214.171.124 (mc-126.96.36.199/vfs/extfs/iso9660.in) is trying to use awk for string-matching-based tests, instead of grep which previous versions used, and is doing it wrong. As the result, the two tests always default to true, and isoinfo gets called with Joliet extensions and charset conversion both disabled.
And this abuse of awk was entirely unnecessary, for grep is perfectly able to do matching with alternation. Which is demonstrated by the attached bugfix.
- Status changed from new to accepted
- Owner set to andrew_b
- severity changed from no branch to on review
- Milestone changed from 4.7 to 4.7.5
- Votes for changeset changed from angel_il to angel_il slavazanko
- severity changed from on review to approved
- Status changed from accepted to testing
- Votes for changeset changed from angel_il slavazanko to committed-master
- Resolution set to fixed
- severity changed from approved to merged