Ticket #1955 (closed defect: fixed)
Incorrect input line length in 'Edit symlink' dialog window
|Reported by:||andrew_b||Owned by:||andrew_b|
|Branch state:||Votes for changeset:||committed-master|
If symbolic link has a long name, the input line in 'Edit symlink' dialog window is short. This bug is reproduces in non-C locales (KOI8-R, UTF-8, etc).
Screnshot is attached.
- Status changed from new to accepted
- Owner set to andrew_b
- severity changed from no branch to on review
- Milestone changed from 4.7 to 4.7.1
- Votes for changeset changed from metux to metux slavazanko
- severity changed from on review to approved
- Status changed from accepted to testing
- Votes for changeset changed from metux slavazanko to commited-master
- Resolution set to fixed
- severity changed from approved to merged