Ticket #1936 (closed defect: fixed)
Segfault in History
|Reported by:||ralesk||Owned by:||andrew_b|
|Branch state:||Votes for changeset:||committed-master|
I noticed that if there’s only one entry in an input history (in my case it was Right/Listing? mode.../Mini info), pressing M-p (“Previous history item”) would cause a segmentation fault — I guess it was trying to access the “-1st” element of the array or linked list or whatever, and poked at a bad place this way. Pressing M-n (“Next history item”) emptied the input field and added said empty line to the history, and with two items I couldn’t notice this issue.
Using 4.7 (not 22.214.171.124).
- Status changed from new to accepted
- Owner set to andrew_b
- severity changed from no branch to on review
- Votes for changeset changed from angel_il to angel_il slavazanko
- severity changed from on review to approved
- Status changed from accepted to testing
- Votes for changeset changed from angel_il slavazanko to commited-master
- Resolution set to fixed
- severity changed from approved to merged