Ticket #1894 (closed enhancement: fixed)
Panel Sort order "not Case Sensitive" should not mix dotfiles with others
|Reported by:||SzG||Owned by:||andrew_b|
|Branch state:||Votes for changeset:||committed-master|
If the panel sort order is not case sensitive, the dotfiles (hidden) are mixed up with the others, as if the dot were not there.
I think it's confusing as dotfiles are very special.
A more user-friendly order would be dotdirs, dirs, dotfiles, files, same as with the case-sensitive order.
But the perfect solution would be dirs, files, dotdirs, dotfiles.
comment:1 in reply to: ↑ description Changed 7 years ago by andrew_b
- Priority changed from major to minor
- Type changed from defect to enhancement
- Owner set to andrew_b
- Status changed from new to accepted
- severity changed from no branch to on review
- Votes for changeset set to slavazanko
- Milestone changed from 4.7 to 4.7.5
- Votes for changeset changed from slavazanko to slavazanko angel_il
- severity changed from on review to approved
- Status changed from accepted to testing
- Votes for changeset changed from slavazanko angel_il to committed-master
- Resolution set to fixed
- severity changed from approved to merged
- Keywords stable-candidate added; sort order, case sensitive, dotfile removed
comment:10 Changed 6 years ago by andrew_b
- Status changed from testing to closed
- Keywords stable-candidate removed