Ticket #1677 (new enhancement)
[METATICKET] Package-friendly configuration system (".d" support for rpm/deb based systems)
|Reported by:||vlisivka||Owned by:|
|Blocked By:||Blocking:||#1984, #2772, #2948, #2948, #3030|
|Branch state:||no branch||Votes for changeset:|
Description (last modified by andrew_b) (diff)
Currently, mc requires to edit .ini files to add new plugin to MC VFS. After upgrade, all changes to these files will be lost.
The same problem is related to syntax highlighting files.
To solve that problem, ".d" pattern should be supported by MC configuration system. See example of .d-pattern implemented in C in attachment.
- Summary changed from Package-friendly configuration system (".d" support for rpm/deb based systems) to [METATICKET] Package-friendly configuration system (".d" support for rpm/deb based systems)
- Blocking 1909 removed
- Blocked By 1909 added
- Description modified (diff)
- Branch state set to no branch
- Milestone changed from 4.7 to Future Releases
comment:10 Changed 19 months ago by gavenkoa
- Blocking 1984, 2772, 2948 added
- Blocked By 1984, 2772 removed