Ticket #2082 (closed defect: fixed)
If dialog was canceled, input line content is saved in history
|Reported by:||andrew_b||Owned by:||andrew_b|
|Branch state:||Votes for changeset:||committed-master committed-stable|
Description (last modified by andrew_b) (diff)
For example, get the 'Select' dialog.
How to reproduce:
- Open "Select" dialog (press "gray *").
- Current content of mask field is '*'.
- Enter other mask: '*.c'.
- Close dialog by double pressing of Esc.
- Open dialog again.
Result: content of mask input line is '*.c'.
Expected result: content of mask input line is '*'.
- Status changed from new to accepted
- Owner set to andrew_b
- Milestone changed from 4.7 to 4.7.2
- Summary changed from If dialog was canceled, inpul line content is saved in history to If dialog was canceled, input line content is saved in history
- Keywords stable-candidate added
- Votes for changeset changed from angel_il styx to commited-master
- severity changed from approved to merged
- Status changed from accepted to testing
- Resolution set to fixed
comment:10 Changed 7 years ago by andrew_b
- Status changed from testing to closed
- Keywords stable-candidate removed
- Votes for changeset changed from commited-master to commited-master commited-stable